Wednesday, June 8, 2011

birthday

Today is my birthday.
I'm 23.
My mom called and asked what I did today, she told me it sounded like an adult birthday.
This is what I did.
I got up early and ran.
Came back to the apartment and showered.
Drove to the temple with Graden and did an endowment session
(It was very nice and just what I needed).
Ate at Freebirds.
Went to the mall, did some shopping and ate some Red Mango yogurt.
Came home and laid by the pool.
Christina made me an ice cream cake so I went to her apartment and ate it
(it was very good).
I got a lot of happy birthday wishes that made my day!

I've had a very happy birthday.
Thanks to those that made it so great!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Happy birthday Haley! It sounds like a good day to me! It looks like you are having a great time. You're so beautiful!