I have so many great memories. It was hard to choose one. I don't I have just ONE favorite I have a LOT of favorites.
I chose this memory. The time I got to go to Japan with my best friend, Kara. Kara lived in Japan for 5 years. She and her family left Japan the year before she graduated high school. So when all her friends were graduating (when she would have graduated) she wanted to go back and I was lucky enough to go with her! Japan is the most amazing place I have ever been. I will never forget it! I still crave the Starbucks drinks we got ever morning and the crepes we would get at night. I feel so lucky I got to go with Kara because she knew all the cool places to go and how to get around. We had so much fun! We had a lot of great adventures together. This picture is Kara and I in the biggest Buddha in Japan. Below is a picture of the outside of the biggest Buddha. 
1 comment:
Awww! Haley! You are too sweet :D The trip was without a doubt one of my most favorite memories as well. I had SO much fun on our adventures. Maybe we can travel the world again one day with our hubbies and create some new memories! You're the best Haley. I miss you and love ya tons and tons!
Post a Comment