Friday, June 3, 2011

30-30, four?

Remember the 30 days, 30 pictures thing I started? Yeah me too but not until just barely. I'm stuck on day 4-a picture of your night. Every night I forget to get a picture. Actually one night I tried but they are pictures no one wants to see. So how about for day 4 I'll tell you what my nights are like and you can just picture it in your head! Yeah, I think that's good. It's still a picture, right?

Picture in your head- Haley sitting on a bed with a laptop on her lap watching hulu. Or if Graden got home early you can picture this-Haley and Graden laying on the bed with the computer in between them while they watch hulu. Haley tells Graden every time, "someday there will be a child here instead of a computer."

There you go, day 4 picture (in your head).

love it because now I can go on to day 5

1 comment:

Preston and Kara said...

haha!!! Sounds a whole lot like our nights. Isn't being married exciting! haha. :D We love it.