Sunday, January 24, 2010

oh man

I really wish I had something cool to blog about, but I don't. Our lives are back to the normal swing of things, you know, work and school. Always the answer to, "So what are you guys doing now?" some old, same old. Well, here are some things that have been on my mind lately.

money.now that the holidays are over, its time for me to stop spending and save

houses.I think houses are always on my mind. I loves houses and the things you can do with them. some day Gray and I will own a few, maybe more then a few

muddy buddies.these have to be the best thing on earth right now

books.
I am taking children's literature and we have to read a lot of books and I actually really like it, right now I am reading The Giver, its a good book

That's all.

Oh wait one minute. One more thing.

So I am working in a sixth grade class room. I work with three students that have a hard time spelling. I give them the pretest on Monday then during the week I practice with them then on Friday they take the final test.

So last week one of the students missed 13 out of 24 on the pretest, then on the final test he got 100%. I was so proud of him. He made a huge improvement. I love it. It makes we feel so good inside.

Ok now, really, that's all.