Well, we found out today where we will be going this summer.
Here are the places we were told we might go,
Boston
Austin
Atlanta
or
Oregon
I was hoping for Austin or Oregon because they are closer to home
but our sales manager chose.....
Atlanta!
Here are the places we were told we might go,
Boston
Austin
Atlanta
or
Oregon
I was hoping for Austin or Oregon because they are closer to home
but our sales manager chose.....
Atlanta!

At first I was a little disappointed but I am getting excited about it.
Our friend Stephanie (who is also going to be there is summer) is from Atlanta. So it is perfect for her.
It will be another fun summer full of adventures.
This year we will have two new babies out there to play with and more wives to laugh and have fun with.
Our friend Stephanie (who is also going to be there is summer) is from Atlanta. So it is perfect for her.
It will be another fun summer full of adventures.
This year we will have two new babies out there to play with and more wives to laugh and have fun with.
2 comments:
Atlanta!!! How fun! I love Atlanta. You are going to have a blast :D
I didn't know Boston was in the running! I wish they would have chosen that. Then I might have made Weston take me. :)
Post a Comment