in my last post I told you about a boy in my spelling group that improved so much and got 100%. well, he did it again. on the pretest he missed 13 and got 100% on the final. I love it! and so does he. I love to see him so happy with himself.
there is a little girl in my spelling group who has a really hard time. she only comes to school 3 days a week so it is hard to practice spelling with her. this week on the pretest she missed 12. on the day of the final test I practiced with her and when she took the test she got 100%. it was the first time she has got 100%. she was so excited! it made me so happy to see her so happy. it is the greatest thing to see these kids progress and be so proud of themselves.
this brings me a lot of joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment