Friday, July 24, 2009

developing my talents

As many APX wives know there is not a lot to do while our husbands are out working all day and we don't have a car, so we have to be creative and entertain ourselves. My new friend Michaleen (one of the wives) is so great and taught Courtney and I how to crochet. I am having so much fun with it. I've learned how to make hats and flowers. Courtney started to make baby hats and they are so cute so I started to make some too. These are my favorites so far. The first one, I made for Graden and they second is one of the baby hats.


5 comments:

trudy...{and jamo} said...

oh my gosh. you are way good at that for just learning! you go girl!

did stephanie and dane get married? i can't remember their date.

Brittany said...

Those are so cute!

Jenkins said...

That is so cute!!!! I want a cute hat!!!

Courtney and Hyrum said...

I've tried and tried to make one that looks like yours and cannot. I need you to come home so we can crochet together.

graden and haley said...

all you need is a bigger hook, size 6.5.