Saturday, July 25, 2009

partner in finding things to do

My friend Courtney has left. She went home to have her baby! Well she won't have the baby until the end of August but she can't travel the last month.


I am sad.
I'll now,
sit by the pool alone
exercise alone
eat cheese crisp alone
crochet alone
watch Lost alone
watch funny teenage shows alone
walk to the store alone
eat frosties alone
paint alone.

But it’s ok because all this aloneness will only last a couple more weeks. I think I can handle it.
I am happy for Courtney because she gets to be home with her family and when I get home she will be having her little girl whom I am so excited to meet.
I'm glad we got to hang out so much this summer. I've had a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Courtney and Hyrum said...

Oh I love and miss you!!!! Can't wait for you to come home too. Only three more weeks! Love you!!! Oh, and have you noticed as of today only seasons 1 and 5 are on the internet. I am so mad.