We are here, in Knightdale, North Carolina.
I love it here!
North Carolina is beautiful. It is so green and lush.
Our Apartments are so nice and the club house is amazing.
There is a gym, movie theater, internet cafe, pool and a computer room.
I think the last month here is going to be great.
There are little frogs everywhere, just jumping around, hanging out.
At night we hear a toad croaking in the little pond outside.
We have a big tub and a walk in closet.
This place is so much better then Milwaukee!
I love it here!
North Carolina is beautiful. It is so green and lush.
Our Apartments are so nice and the club house is amazing.
There is a gym, movie theater, internet cafe, pool and a computer room.
I think the last month here is going to be great.
There are little frogs everywhere, just jumping around, hanging out.
At night we hear a toad croaking in the little pond outside.
We have a big tub and a walk in closet.
This place is so much better then Milwaukee!



2 comments:
YAY!!!!! Im glad you are happy!
That looks like so much fun! I am glad you got to go somewhere new!
Post a Comment