Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of july weekend

On the Fourth of July we had a BBQ with everyone in the APX office. Then after we watched fireworks at the park. Which I loved! I felt like a little kid, so enthralled with every fire work that went off.
The next day Graden and I got up at six and drove five hours to the Mall of America.

Graden and Devin

Techs and Wives

Devin got this coke can to balance on its side
Did you know that the Mall of America has a gross area of 4.2 million sq ft, and it has over 520 stores, and approximately 20,000 parking spaces, and it employs over 12,000 people? Along with all the stores and parking spaces there is a full size movie theater, an amusement park with 23 rides, Lego Land, and a shark aquarium that holds 1.4 million gallons of water.
The Mall of America is pretty BIG!

Lego Land
Gray and I only went on one ride. It was this roller coaster, the Sponge Bob roller coaster.


Driving home

4 comments:

trentathon said...

Graden, go to the West Edmonton Mall. Remember that report you did?

Ann Graves Matthews said...

I'm so glad you had a fun weekend! I love you BOTH!!!!

Jenkins said...

Shoot!!! Im totally jealous!!! Next time you go to the Mall of America you should invite me =D

graden and haley said...

Haha! On the way there Graden talked about that report he did on West Edmonton Mall