This is the first Harley ever!
A long time ago people use to race Harleys on an angled, wooden track like this one in the picture.
At the Museum they had at least one Harley for every year since 1903. I thought it would be fun to find our birthday year and get a picture with the bike. This is Graden's bike, he didn't like it. We never found mine. I wanted to get a picture of parents birthday year. I thought I got 56 for my dad and 57 for my mom but.....
it turns out I got two 57s. Sorry dad I tried.
They had a wall with 100 tanks on it.
I didn't find my birthday bike but I found my birthday tank. My birthday year was Harley's 85th anniversary. Mail men use to ride Harleys to deliver the mail. This made me think of my Grandpa because he use to be a mail man in the war.
The B-dazzled
We had a lot of fun. I'm glad we all got to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment