Sunday, June 28, 2009

the windy city

We went to Chicago, again!
Michaleen, Dave, Courtney, Hyrum, Graden and Me all packed in Courtney and Hyrum's car and drove down to Chicago. We ate deep dish chicago pizza and went to Navy Pier. We had a lot of fun!













We saw these fish in the lake. I loved it. I could have watched them for hours. I know my dad will love these pictures so these are for him.
I Love Chicago, I can't wait to go back.

4 comments:

Preston and Kara said...

I second that! I love Chicago... even more than New York, if you can believe it. I just had to leave a comment and tell you that I've been to that same pizza place! What are the odds? I could only finish one piece of pizza though. Real deep dish is so heavy! But SO delicious :D hehe. If Preston has another Business trip to Chicago this summer (which the odds are good), We'll have to meet up! How fun would that be?

When do you guys come home?
I've got bunches to tell you.

Looks like you're having a blast! Miss you.

Ann Graves Matthews said...

How fun! LOVE-LOVE-LOVE the pictures. Graden, you are SUCH a stud!!!

Jenkins said...

I think mom and I are related!! Because I thought the EXACT same thing...Gray is such a stud!! Im glad you guys had fun!!!
Come home soon!! WE MISS YOU!!!! And I am getting an itching for babys...we need to start soon!!!

The Felsted's said...

Haley! You and Graden look so good! You look so beautiful and tan! You guys are having an incredible experience that you'll look back on and laugh about, love, and treasure!