My dad is the best dad anyone can ask for!
My dad has so many connections. He knows EVERYONE! I love is goofy dad jokes. He will tell a joke or a story that is not funny but he thinks he is so funny so he starts laughing at himself then you can't help but laugh.
He loves talking on the phone. On his way home from work he will call and really not have much to say so he tell us where is his, example "ok, I'm passing the tennis courts, now I'm passing cousin Connie's, now Turleys. Ok, I'm at the end of the coul de sac, I'm driving up the drive way. I'm coming in."
He gives good advice. It seems whatever he suggests turns out to be the best thing.
My favorite thing is when he talks to the dogs. He loves them. He always says (about the dogs) "He loves me, I'm his favorite" He barks at the dog. The best was when we had Lucy my Chihuahua. She was my dad's favorite and he was her favorite. My dad would bark a song and Lucy would bark with him.
When I'm in trouble he always bails me out.
At home my dad is known for his silly dancing! He puts his two pointer finger up in the air then moves them up and down to the music. Sometimes he sings and dances at the same time. At the dinner table he sings a song that goes like this, "two for tea and tea for two" those were the only words he would sing. While he was singing this he would do his dance. Now that I am older I dance the dad dance.
He will always be there for you. If you need his help he will do whatever he can to get there to help you. He has spent many hours at our house helping us.
Everyone loves my dad. He has so many friends. Every Sunday there is always someone with us for dinner. The singles adults that where in his single ward when he was a bishop still keep in contact with him and it has been years.
His close friends are like family, when we were kids we called his friends aunt and uncle. My dad has the biggest heart. He is a very caring person. He would do anything for anybody. He is so compassionate.
I love my dad so much (especially his goofiness)! I don't know what I would do without him. He always knows the right thing to say when I am sad. He always understands me and the way feel. I have a very close relationship with my dad that I am so grateful for. He is an amazing man and I am so proud to be his daughter.
Happy Father's Day Dad!
I guess there is an unwritten law that you have to hate your in-laws.
For me this is impossible.
I have such a great father-in-law.
I have loved him from the start!
I have such a great father-in-law.
I have loved him from the start!
My favorite memory I have of Brad is back when Graden and I were dating. We had not been dating very long. One night we stopped by his house because Graden needed to pick something up. While I was in the family room waiting Brad called me over to the computer, so I went over and he began show me all the music he had. He played some for me then we talked and laughed about it. I didn't get to stay for long because Graden found what he was looking for but I will always remember that time with Brad.He is such a kind man. He loves his children with all his heart. I am so grateful he is my father-in-law. I would say I got pretty Lucky!
Happy Father's Day Brad!
1 comment:
You're right, your dad is AMAZING! And, you are so lucky to have Brad as a father in law.
Post a Comment