we are going to....
This summer Gray and I are going to add a chapter to our book of life together. Last year our friend Dane went out with Apex as an installer and did quite well so this year he was promoted to be a manager. He needed a group of macho men to join him on his team of techs. So who did he turn to? His friends, of course. Most all the guys have signed on and are excited to go. As are we. We have been waiting for months to find out where we are going. I've been so excited to find out where we will be. I've never lived out of Utah. Finally we know, we are going to...
Milwaukee Wisconsin.
Its not my first choice but I think it will be fun. Its unique. I have no idea what it is like there so I have been looking up picture on google and this is what I have found.

2 comments:
Thats where Trev went on his mission....Talk to him!!
BUT WOW!!! Im so freaken jealous!!! Contrats!!!
yay! i love how you put the pic's on! I love working with you hay!
Post a Comment