Thursday, February 26, 2009

dream home

I have a new obsession with looking at homes. I have found one that I love. Some day Gray and I will live in this house with our children.



I want to change the floor plan a little bit. I like when the master bedroom is on the main level.
I would like to add a basement, for more bedrooms, a family room, craft room and exercise room.

3 comments:

Jenkins said...

I told you silly...not yet to come. You already said someday!!! Gosh dont you listen to me?

trudy...{and jamo} said...

i am so mad at you!!!!!! I never got to say goodbye and we all miss you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! every single person i have worked with is so sad you are gone. we love you so much! I hope i will see you around soon!

that house is so rad!

The Felsted's said...

I love this house! It looks perfectly your style. I am so happy you married Graden and that you are my sister in law!!!