Saturday, February 28, 2009

10 changes caused by married life

(1) I love cleaning
I cherish days that I have off so I can get my house in tip top shape.

(2) I'm not a picky eater.
I hated tomatos and onions, I never ate pizza, and now I actually like tomatos and sometimes I'll eat onions and, we eat pizza all the time.

(3) I cook
Not every night cause we are not home every night but when we are home I cook meals, not mac and cheese real meals.

(4) I do not enjoy shopping as much
Its hard to spend my money on clothes when I have toilet paper and laundry detergent to buy.

(5) I cry more at movies
I feel like I can relate more that I have a significant other, like Charlie, I was still crying 30 minutes after the movie was over.

(6) I get all my homework done
No more worrying about having to go out and meet people, I've met the person I was looking for.

(7) I have become quite handy
I fixed the plumbing under the sink. (I'm so proud of myself)

(8) I'm not as stubborn
I'd rather not fight about being in the light bulb isle for 30 minutes.

(9) I sleep in my bed every night.
For some reason when I lived at home I hated sleeping in my bed. I always found some where else to sleep whether it be the floor, couch or someone else bed.

(10) Blessings have been poured down upon me
I married the man of my dreams and am living happily ever after.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Haley one day I came across your blog and I love reading it. I just love you. You are so cute and fun. I am glad that I know you.