Wednesday, July 30, 2008
update
So I have started a new job. I now work at Shade. It has been fun. I've become sick of Billiejo and feel it is time to move on. I am still working at Billiejo though, hopefully just until school starts then I'll quit for good. Graden got a new job also. He started yesterday at the Stouffers factory. It's closer to home, he only works 4 days a week and we get benefits!! So is works out good. He said he likes it so far, but how can you really tell after one day. He is really excited. We finished all the baseboards and casing in our home. It is looking so good! All we have to do now is touch up stuff. I'm so excited. We have been working in our yard a lot lately. On Monday Graden cut down the bad branches on the tree in the front and cleaned it up. In the back yard I cut down the overgrown, wild bushes and weeded and weeded some more. There were so many weeds. It is looking good. I don't think I will plant any flowers or bushes this year. It is almost the end of the season and if I do it will make it harder to pant the house. So next year we will have a beautiful garden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment