Friday, July 18, 2008

our first date

Graden picked me up at 7. I remember he was wearing a yellow button up shirt and I was wearing my leopard ballet flats. We got in the car and headed off for Red Robin. At the beginning it was fine because there were a lot of questions I could ask. But after awhile, it was so hard to find things to talk about. Towards the end of our meal he told me he had a surprise for me. So after we ate he took me upstairs (at the Provo mall) and we went to the photo booth and took pictures. I thought that was really cute. On the way home, he said can I sing you a song. I thought that was cute to so I told him yes. Then he turns on Yellowcard Ocean Avenue and started singing it so loud. I loved it. Anyways so he dropped me off at home at 8:30. It was the shortest date I have ever been on. The next day we had class together. I didn't sit by him because I got to class late and there were no open seats by him. After class we talked a little but I kept it short. I thought he might ask me to do something and I didn't want it to be awkward so I just said, "ok, well I'll see you on Monday." (That actually made it a little more awkward, bad plan on my part) After school I had work so I went, while I was there I found out that Kara had to work that night so I didn't have plans. After Kara convinced me, I decided that I should call Graden to see what he was up to. Well he beat me to it. After long convincing from Dane Graden called me and invited me to go with him to his friends cabin. A couple of friends were going up to a cabin to stay the night. Since it was our second date we were going to go up and play games then come home. We took the motorcycle up. It was really fun but very cold. By the time we got up there it was already 10:30 so if we were to come home we wouldn't of had a lot of time to hang out so we decided to stay. We made smores, played games and Graden's friends told me stories about him. We spent our time in the cabin. I thought that we were going to spend more time outside. So when everyone started to get ready for bed I said that I wanted to go outside and look at the stars. If we were going to be in the mountains I wanted to take advantage of the nature. Graden didn't hear, Dane said, "Graden your girl wants to look at the stars" I liked that he said, "your girl" So Graden and I went out, we sat on a bench swing on the porch. He didn't even sit that close at first. Then he grabbed my hand and we cuddled. Graden got up and stood at the railing. I went over and he put is arms around me. We talked, I can't remember what we were talking about, I think it was about his grandparents, but I said "that's nice" then he said, "do you know what else would be nice?" I said "what?” and he kissed me. It was a gentle kiss. He is good. We talked some more then went to bed. I slept on a couch on one side of the room and he slept on a couch on the other side. In the middle of the night I woke up because I was cold. I called his name and he was awake also, I told him I was cold so he brought me a blanket. He got points there also. In the morning we woke up and ate breakfast then went home. It was funny because our first dat was so short then our second was over night.

No comments: