Monday, June 17, 2013

slow down


Seriously!
I wish we could slow time down.

I think I have some anxiety issues.
Lately I've been really stressing about losing Graden or Rome to death.

I was looking at pictures of Rome when he was brand new and I started to mourn. I was missing cradling and loving on my teeny tiny baby, then the thought came to me that the past is kind of like death. Those times I had with my brand new baby will never be back, they are gone. I can only remember the feelings I had. I can only look back at pictures and see what it was like. I will never be able to experience those times again. I will never have my Rome Bear as a new born, as my oh so tiny babe.

I was filled with peace. I now know I can still live with losing, because I'm living now and I've lost my teeny tiny babe.

He's a walking toddler now.

No comments: