Wednesday, August 8, 2012

working out

If you know me then you know I love to workout.
Rome has not made it easy for me to do this.
I tried to take him to the gym in his carseat, it didn't work. He use to love his carseat until he had to sit in it for 14 hours for the road trip out here. Now he cries every time we put him in it.
Then I took him in the stroller. This worked very well for about a week. Now its hit and miss. Sometimes he will do fine and sometimes he screams.
So I have started to work out at the apartment. Rome seems to like it. When he starts to get fussy I do some jumping jacks or burpies and he quiets downs. I must look funny doing them.

Thanks to Pinterest I have found some pretty good routines that I'm going to share.










I weighed and measured Rome today (I did it so I don't know how accurate it is but its got to be close).
He weighed in at 12 pounds and measured 24 inches in length.

No comments: