Saturday, August 11, 2012

3months

My Romester is 3 months old today.
I can't believe how fast these 3 months have gone.

-He is getting so big. He fits into cute clothes now.
-He has started to interact with us more.
-He gabbers at us and gives us lots of smiles.
-He laughed at Graden the other day. A real laugh, not his normal chuckle.
-He loves the water. I lay him in a pool of water and he kicks his legs like it's not ones business.
-He stands, he loves to stand. When he does he gets this look on this face that is so cute, like he is trying with all his might to stay up.
-He walks too. I hold him between my legs and he moves his legs forward to walk. He walked across the room today.
-He still eats every 3-4 hours and one night he slept for 8 hours. That's his record. He averages about 5 hours at night. Still working on this.

-He has rolls on his legs now and he is officially too big for newborn onesies (he still fits in his newborn pants and jammies).

-He sucks on his hands and drools.
-He has rolled over two times.
-He hates tummy time and his carseat.
-He loves having his face smothered in kisses (it makes -him stop crying).
-He sleeps best laying on mom or dad, he tosses and turns in his bed.

-He has started to do a pouty lip.

-One time he peed on demand. I pushed on his belly and he peed then I let go and he stopped then I pushed again he peed again, when I let go he stopped. Gray and I still laugh about it.
-He snors sometimes.
-He has given himself and me a hickey.
-He makes his paci squeek when he sucks on it.
-He can hold his head up.
-He likes to sit up and see whats going on rather than laying down.
-He laughs in his sleep.
-He wears size one diapers.

I love my bug so much! He bring so much joy and happiness to our lives. I am so grateful he was sent to us. I love him too much. My love for him grows more and more everyday. I had no idea being a mom would be this fun. He makes me the happiest momma in the world.

2 comments:

Lacey Parr said...

Oh my gosh. He is getting so big! So cute. I propose some playdates soon! Rome can teach Bridger so much!

Kylen Conterio said...

he is so cute! I can not wait to see him!