Sunday, August 19, 2012

in 1 week

          we will be in warm weather and surrounded by mountains,

          Rome will be smothered in kisses and loves from these people, ---->

          I will not be confined to a tiny apartment

          and Graden will be getting ready for another first day of school

          all because we will be home!!


home sweet home














I can't wait to be home and see all our family and friends. It's been too long. I am most excited to share Rome with family. He is growing and showing his personality more and more each day. It is exciting to see him learn new things every day and getting to share that with people that love him too makes watching him grow a lot more fun.

I am also excited to be able to pass him off to his grammy when he is on a screaming spree, like right now!

No comments: