Alki Beach
Alec and Graden
Romey and me
father and son
mother and son
family, our first family photo
seattle
family
brother
brother
When we were driving I lifted up the carseat canopy to check on Rome and this is what I saw.
Every time I lifted the canopy he opened his eyes wide, It was so funny.
I had fish and chips for the first time.
I loved them!
I wore this hat at a family reunion and my cousin told me I look like Carmen Sandiego.
ha, I just need to dye it red!
Now when ever I put it on the Carmen Sandiego theme song comes into my mind.
That ice cream cone was very good.
ha, I just need to dye it red!
Now when ever I put it on the Carmen Sandiego theme song comes into my mind.
That ice cream cone was very good.
These flowers were on a bush in someone's yard. Aren't they cool?!
No comments:
Post a Comment