still living at the parents
saving money for the little one.
only a month left of student teaching.
my belly is growing bigger and bigger
while my pants seem to get smaller and smaller.
our baby likes starburst and Graden
whenever I eat them or Graden talks the babe has a dance party.
my dad is dead serious about us naming the babe Otto Ostler.
I stole this photo off my sister-in-laws blog. -thanks Amy!
its from the brief night we spent in San Francisco.
look at all those silly people in nice clothes, don't you know when you travel you wear sweats!

somewhat annoying things,
waking up to see that my phone was not charged over night because the charger fell out of the wall.
the stacks of students' work and lesson plans that are taking over all the tables in the house.
carrying around 5 bags full of books and materials for teaching.
Silly little things but over all life is great! I feel so blessed everyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment