I seriously just laughed out loud!! I know you don't do it to make him scream. And I am sure I will do the same to your baby. He is going to LOVE you to play with him when he is a bit older and understands what you are doing. I am also pretty sure Christopher will do the same to Bostler and make him/her scream :)
2 comments:
I seriously just laughed out loud!! I know you don't do it to make him scream. And I am sure I will do the same to your baby. He is going to LOVE you to play with him when he is a bit older and understands what you are doing.
I am also pretty sure Christopher will do the same to Bostler and make him/her scream :)
Jer and I always say that about Kenndy, "We just want to squeeze her she is just to cute" You will feel the same about your little one on the way! :)
Post a Comment