I'm sure many have seen this already but I just watched it for the first time.
I find it very inspiring.
I just got back from shopping the black friday deals and after watching this I want to go return everything I bought tonight and in the last year.
This video reminds me that the things I wanted so bad and end up buying are worthless.
Although she has been struck with hard trials, her life/attitude are so desirable.
I wish I had the relationship she has with Heavenly Father.
I wish I had the vision she has.
And you know, with the Gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints it is possible.
Because through Jesus Christ anything is possible.
Our relationship with God and our families are the most important things, ever!
I am glad that Christmas has fallen on a Sunday this year.
I always get stuck up in the gifts and holiday celebrating during the Christmas season.
I think this year I have the perfect opportunity to really focus more on Christ.
And that is what I am really going to try to do.
Thats the end to my ramblings.
1 comment:
What an inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing. You are wonderful, Haley! Thank you for being such a great example to me. Love you tons!
Post a Comment