Monday, November 7, 2011

geez

I'm sitting here blog looking (I don't know what else to call it) thinking, geez why hasn't anyone updated their blog?!

HELLO, look in the mirror!

It's almost been a month since my last post.
So here is an update,

My school has turned in to a 7 hour 1st grade class instead of 3 hours due to field (field is when I spend 3 weeks in a elementary classroom instead of going to college classes) plus work, plus hours of homework/prepping every night. All this is making me one tired girl. I know I may be a little wimpy.

Graden is still in regular school (unlike me). He is rocking all his classes!! A's all around baby!

Sad news, we are still living at my parents. Sad because we still don't have a new house, not sad being with my parents and seeing my family all the time!
We still have our house, we just rented it hoping we could get a new house. Hopefully soon.

I have the sweetest nephew with the softest cheeks perfect for lots of kisses. He and I have had a couple "goo"ing and "ooo"ing conversations that last for a good 5 minutes. I really love him a lot! Like a million.

Umm........

Maybe I should write somethings I am thankful for. After all it is the month of giving thanks and I see people doing it on Facebook. I'll do 7 for every day of the month so far.
1. Graden. He is just great, you know!
2. Family. Who is not thankful for their family? I don't know.
3. Blankets. Seriously, I really am so thankful for blankets. I hate being cold!
4. The gospel. Geez, this is fourth on my list, after blankets?! It doesn't really fit fourth on my list. This list is not in the correct order.
5. My job. I love my job, I love my students and the people I work with.
6. Treats, any treats. Almost anything is bearable if treats are involved.
7. Music. It lifts the soul.

Well, maybe my life will become more eventful and interesting so I will feel like blogging more.

But if that doesn't happen I guess I can continue the thankful list or finish the 30, 30 thing I started at the beginning of the summer.

No comments: