We've moved, we are still in Georgia. I can't pronounce the name of the city we live in. I've asked like 100 people, not really, but after asking many times how to say it I still don't know how. Our apartment is nice. We have a fireplace, I don't know why, Georgia has to be the hottest place on earth. I thought I liked the humidity, what was I thinking. I walk out the door, Bang! sweaty and sticky! just like that. Nothing you can do.
My days consistes of sitting, getting sick of sitting, deciding to go on a walk, walking out the door, clothes starting to stick to my body, walking two steps back in and sitting again. This happens multiple times through out the day.
We go to Wal-mart a lot. We've only been here a week and we already know some of the employees. Yeah, we've gone everyday.
I think I'm going Crazy!!!
2 comments:
I'm so sorry! Hang in there sweetie. You'll be home in no time and busier than ever!!!! Love you!
Never again...hopefully.
Post a Comment