Monday, June 21, 2010

brag time

For any of you who already don't know how great my brother is, here you go, after reading this you can know.

Dear Br. & Sis. Matthews,
Today your son is transferring away from Powell. I didn't want to miss the opportunity to report to you what an excellent missionary he has been in this area.
From the first time we met him he has been helpful, courteous and pleasant, diligent and faithful. He reaches out to my sons who are of mission age but resisting that commitment...in a loving and non-judgemental way. This means a lot to me.
You can be very proud/grateful and confident your son is serving the Lord in a true and faithful manner-such a blessing to him and to you as a family, I am sure.
Thank you for your efforts in raising such a sensitive young man.
Sincerely,
Joan (& Steve) Christiansen

I am so lucky and so proud.
Yay! Go Alec! You're the Best of all!

No comments: