Saturday, January 2, 2010

words by gray

"Your nice, sometimes."

me: "Hey Gray, I love you!"
Graden: "Thanks Hay!"

Gray: "Your kinda pretty"
me: "kinda?"
Gray: "yeah!"

Gray was away for work,
this is a conversation we had on the phone
(he was with his friends, by the way)
me: "well, will you call me before you go to bed?"
Graden: "No. I love you! bye Hay!"

These may sound mean to you but when I hear these I love it because thats my Gray!
He is always making me laugh!

More words by Graden...

"Hay, you are a dream come true!"

"Your the best Hay!"

"You amaze me day after day"

"Hay, I just love you however you are!"

This is a text from him:
Dear Haley,
You are my dream girl
Love, Graden

The one I hear everyday,
"I just love you, you know!"

I am the luckiest girl on earth.
No one can beat Graden in being the greatest husband in the world!
He wins the contest every time!
I love Graden!

2 comments:

Kate & The Girl's said...

aaaawww that is so cute. He sounds like an awesome guy :)

The Felsted's said...

ha ha I LOVED this post. Everything Graden says is hilarious! I love you two!