Wednesday, December 30, 2009

christmas day

Christmas was so much fun this year. I got everything on my wish list plus more. I got Graden tickets to the Jazz vs Laker game with seats in the lower bowl and he loved them! We are excited to go! The gifts are fun and great but the best part is spending time with family. Graden has an amazing family. They are just the greatest people. I love them and I am so lucky that I have them for in-laws. Not only is immediate family great his extended family is awesome as well. At family parties I got to know some of his cousins better and they are just so great. I am just grateful for them. We were able to spend a lot of time with my family too. Christmas morning after we opened presents and got ready I saw I had a missed call. The area code was not one of ours. I thought it was Alec and I had missed his main call so I called it back and it was Alec! It was so good to hear him. I cried. I was so excited. I got to talk to him, just me, for 15 minutes. It was so great! I didn't miss his main call, he was just calling to tell us when he was going to call for the main call. So I got to talk to him twice. My mom is greatest mom ever, Christmas day she made everybody's favorite food. We spent most of Christmas day at my parents. It was so nice and relaxing. I love my family. Christmas was just so nice and great! woohoo for Christmas!

1 comment:

Kristen and Erik Cambridge said...

It was soo fun to have you and Graden over for our cousins gathering. I am glad we are getting to know you better. Glad you had a great Christmas!