we are going to school and working.
we went to Trafalga with Melanie, Elliot, Michelle, JoRyan, Lexie and Preston and had so much fun! Everyone won a jackpot of tickets. Michelle and JoRyan won the most. They won 1200 tickets on just one game. On the Deal or No Deal game it shows which case has the 400 tickets then it mixes it up and then you pick which case you think has the 400 tickets. JoRyan can watch the case as it is being mixed up and pick the right one, every time! It's crazy!
we are so grateful to be back in our home. Graden worked so hard on it and it looks amazing. It's just so perfect for us.
we can't get enough of each other. We are not working as much this semester so we get to spend a lot of time together and we just love it. We have so much fun hanging out and just being together.
we are so proud of Alec or I guess I should say Elder Matthews. He is just so great and I love telling everyone about him and his choice to serve a mission. He is such a great example. We love him.
we can't get enough of the fresh, right out of the ground, Eugene's Idaho potatos.
we went to our friend's cabin and went shooting. We found out Graden had a hidden talent. He has really good aim. He hit every target!
we are so grateful to be back in our home. Graden worked so hard on it and it looks amazing. It's just so perfect for us.
we can't get enough of the fresh, right out of the ground, Eugene's Idaho potatos.


3 comments:
You guys ROCK!!!!I love you BOTH!
I am so glad you are having so much fun and that you are back in Utah!
You guys are so cute together. It is fun to look at your blog.
Post a Comment