Monday, August 3, 2009

dc

Another Adventure!
Yesterday Dane, Graden and I went to Washington DC. Like every other trip we got up at 5 am and drove 4 hours to get there. Devin, Hyrum and Dave left the night before and stayed at Devin's friend's house. We saw all the touristy things to see like....
The White House
The Capital Building
The Washington Monument
I was most excited to see this
The Lincoln Memorial
This is the view from the top of the Lincoln Memorial
We went to the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History and saw the Hope Diamond
and Dumb Dumb from Night at the Museum
We ate the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History which was a bad idea. It was so expensive. The cafe was full so we sat on the floor to eat. Some workers came and fenced us off, then when we left they took it down.
Riding on the Metro
It was really cool to see our nation's capital. I'm glad we got to go.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! I have always wanted to go there! I am so glad that you are going on all of these adventures!