Friday, July 31, 2009

graden...aka gray

I know everyone does this and it is kind of cheesy but that's ok because that is what mine and Gray's love is...cheesy. I am so in love with this incredible man! He makes me so happy. I feel like our life together is so surreal, I mean how many people get to go to bed every night laughing with their best friend and wake up in the arms of the man of their dreams? I am the luckiest girl in the world.

I can truly say I have married my best friend. There is no one I would rather spend my time with then Graden. I love being with him. We don't even have to be doing anything to have fun. Just his company is good enough for me.
Last night I asked Graden if he thinks we were meant for each other, he said he doesn't believe in that stuff, you know soul mates and destine for each other stuff. Every girl likes to hear they have a soul mate so I asked him, well do you think we knew each other in heaven? He said yeah, I think we played golf together. Golf? We don't even like golf. In heaven I think I asked Graden if he would marry me while we were playing golf. We were definitely meant for each other.

My favorite times are the times we sing and dance together. We totally do the dad dance with our pointer fingers in the air moving them up and down and all around. Since there is no radio on the motorcycle it makes it the perfect time to sing and do the dad dance. Most people like to look cool on a motorcycle but we...we look insanely goofy.

The first time I saw Graden his good looks took my breath away. To this day he continues to take my breath away but now it’s not only his good looks, it’s the way he kisses me, holds me, looks at me, he will never cease to take my breath away.

Graden always tells me, we are great together and we are going to accomplish great things. He is right. There is no one I could be greater with and we are going to accomplish great things together as Graden and Haley Ostler, husband and wife, soul mates, destine to be together forever.
i LOVE my man!

4 comments:

Dan & Celeste said...

and you guys make the cutest couple ever.

Jenkins said...

Yeah you just made me cry...GOLF!!!! I am laughing SOOOOOOOO HARD!

Ann Graves Matthews said...

I couldn't agree more! He is nothing short of AMAZING! I love your man, too. A LOT!!!!

Brittany said...

This post was so sweet! I loved it! You guys are way cute together and I am so glad that you are happy!