Sunday, May 3, 2009

we made it

So we are here in Milwaukee. Everyone told me it was so green and pretty, they lied everything is dead! I figure it is because of the winter. I'm sure it will change. Gray and I are living with Courtney and Hyrum but Courtney is not here yet. She will be here next week. I can't wait for her to get here. Our apartment is alright. It’s old and really plain. There are lady bugs all over. Our club house is really nice. It has a gym so Graden and I have been working out. We went to Wal-Mart to buy groceries and they didn’t have any, in Wisconsin they don’t have super markets. There are none anywhere! It is so weird! I had a job interview set up before I came but it didn’t work out. When I got there I found out it was selling Cutco knives. On Monday I’ll continue to look for a job. I’m sure when I’ve been here longer I’ll enjoy it more. I just need to get use to it.

The living dinning area


This is the veiw we have outside our patio, we are lucky that we have this instead of someone's patio


These are the lady bugs that are on our bedroom floor

Our hallway kitchen

No comments: