I am Brook
I am Brook
A girl named Brook.
That girl named Brook!
That girl named Brook!
Than girl named Brook!
I do not like that girl named Brook!
Would you like an apple and book?
I do not like them, girl named Brook.
Would you like an apple and book?
I do not like them, girl named Brook.
I do not want an apple and book.
Would you like them here or there?
Would you like them here or there?
I would not like them here or there.
I would not like them anywhere.
I do not want an apple and book
I do not want an apple and book
I do not like them, girl named Brook.
Would you like them on a desk?
Would you like them on a desk?
Would you like them in a vest?
I do not like then on a desk.
I do not like then on a desk.
I do not like them in a vest.
I do not like them here or there.
I do not like them anywhere.
I do not want an apple and book.
I do not want them, girl named Brook.
Would you like to use some chalk?
Would you like to use some chalk?
Would you like it if they talked?
Not with some chalk.
Not with some chalk.
Not if they talked.
Not on a desk.
Not in a vest.
I would not like them here or there.
I would not like them anywhere.
I do not want an apple and book.
I do not like them, girl named Brook.
Would you like a golden star?
Would you like a golden star?
Take them, take them, here they are.
I would not like a golden star.
You may like them don’t let it pass.
I would not like a golden star.
You may like them don’t let it pass.
You may like them in a class!
I would not, could not in a class.
I would not, could not in a class.
Not for a star! Don’t make me sass!
I would not like to use some chalk.
I would not like to use some chalk.
I would not like it if they talked.
I do not like them on a desk.
I do not like them in a vest.
I would not like them here or there.
I would not like them anywhere.
I do not want an apple and book.
I do not like them, girl named Brook.
A bus, a bus, a bus, a bus.
A bus, a bus, a bus, a bus.
Would you, could you on a bus?
Not on a bus! Not in a class!
Not on a bus! Not in a class!
Not for a star! Brook, let this pass!
I would not, could not use some chalk.
I would not, could not use some chalk.
I would not, could not if they talked.
I will not like them on a desk.
I will not like them in a vest.
I will not like them here or there.
I will not like them anywhere.
I do not want an apple and book.
I do not like them, girl named Brook.
Say!In a school? Here in the school!
Say!In a school? Here in the school!
Would you, could you, in a school?
I would not, could not, in a school.
Would you, could you, if they fuss?
I would not, could not, if they fuss.
Not in a school. Not on a bus.
I would not, could not, in a school.
Would you, could you, if they fuss?
I would not, could not, if they fuss.
Not in a school. Not on a bus.
Not for a star. Not in a class.
I do not like them, just let it pass.
Not on a desk. Not with some chalk.
Not in a vest. Not if they talk.
I do not like them here or there.
I do not like them anywhere!
You would not like an apple and book?
I do not want them, girl named Brook.
Could you, would you, ring a bell?
I would not, could not, ring a bell!
Would you, could you, if they fail?
I could not, would not, ring a bell.
You would not like an apple and book?
I do not want them, girl named Brook.
Could you, would you, ring a bell?
I would not, could not, ring a bell!
Would you, could you, if they fail?
I could not, would not, ring a bell.
I will not, will not, if they fail.
I will not like them if they fuss.
I will not like them on a bus.
Not in a school! Not in a class!
Not for a star! Just let it pass!
I do not like to use some chalk.
I do not like it if they talk.
I will not like them on a desk.
I will not like them in a vest.
I do not like them here or there.
I do not like them ANYWHERE!
I do not want an apple and book!
I do not like them, girl named Brook!
You do not like them. So you say?
I do not want an apple and book!
I do not like them, girl named Brook!
You do not like them. So you say?
Try them! Try them!And you may.
Try them and you may, I say.
Brook! If you will let me be,I will try them. You will see.
Say!I like this apple and book!I do!
Brook! If you will let me be,I will try them. You will see.
Say!I like this apple and book!I do!
I like them, girl named Brook!
And I would like to ring a bell.
And I would like to ring a bell.
And I would like it if they fail.
And I will like them if they fuss,
and in a school, and on a buss,
and for a star, and in a class.
They are so good, just make them last!
So I will use them with some chalk.
So I will use them with some chalk.
And I will like them if they talk.
And I will like them on a desk.
And I will like them in a vest.
And I will like them here and there.
Say! I will like them ANYWHERE!
I do so like this apple and book!
I do so like this apple and book!
Thank you! Thank you,Girl named Brook!
1 comment:
that is sooooooooooooooooooo cute! great idea!! I am so proud of you!
Post a Comment