Friday, May 8, 2009

Tim the Traveling Fish


When Graden and I were dating I bought him a fish, but he did not want it. He told me if he were to take it home he would flush it town the toilet. So I kept him. I let Graden name him, he named the fish Tim. When we got married Tim became ours, not just mine. He is the greatest fish. Every morning when I go to feed him, he always swims to the top of his jar and greets me. He knows us, when we are by his jar he swims towards us and flaps his fins. I just love him. So as we left for Milwaukee there was no way we would leave Tim behind. I put him in a canning jar and he joined us on the 20 hour journey. He has now become Tim the Traveling Fish.


A lady bug got inside Tim's jar.

2 comments:

trudy...{and jamo} said...

oh tim! what a cute little fish! that is so cute that he loves you!
thanks so much for your email!

Jenkins said...

Your crazy!! I love you to death. You and Bob!!!