Sunday, May 17, 2009

happy anniversary

One year and now one day ago Graden and I married! To celebrate we went to Chicago! Friday night we checked in to a really nice hotel called Hotel Arista in a town called Naperville, it is just 30 minutes outside Chicago. Saturday morning we took the train to Chicago.
We went to the Sears Tower



we took at boat tour through the river in Chicago

we went to Navy Pier

we went to Millennium Park and we walked the streets seeing all there is to Chicago




For our anniversary dinner, we found a cute little Thai restaurant and ate there. Sunday we had a brunch at a cute cafe in Naperville and did some shopping at Chicago Premium Outlets and Nordstrom Rack. It was a fun weekend that we will always remember.

5 comments:

trentathon said...

i went to that fountain place 3 days ago!! looks great

trudy...{and jamo} said...

happy anniversary! you guys got to do so much fun stuff and see so many cool places! awesome!

Ann Graves Matthews said...

I'm so glad you had fun! What a GREAT year it has been. I love you both SO MUCH!!!!!!
Sorry I got cut off on my call to you Saturday. You know how it is in Oakley!

Jenkins said...

YAY!!!!! Im glad you two had fun!!!

Kristen and Erik Cambridge said...

Congratulations. It is hard to believe it has been a year since you two tied the note. It looks like you two had a good trip to celebrate. Erik and I are coming up on two years in August. Wow time flies.