Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Graden!

Today is Graden's Birthday! He is now 24. This morning he had school and this afternoon and tonight he works. So we celebrated on Sunday. I made him 2 cakes. One for the family party and one for friends. My mom made him a birthday dinner like always. Brad and Jennica came over. After that we went to Danes. All our friends were there so we hung out and ate cake. It was fun! This morning I got up early and made him hash browns, cheesy eggs, turkey bacon and sausage, and a muffin with a candle on it and I took it to him in bed. Graden is a wonderful man and I am so lucky to have his as my husband. I love him very much! Happy Birthday Gray! Here are some pictures~





2 comments:

Ann Graves Matthews said...

I love him, too! He IS an AMAZING man.

Jenkins said...

Your such a good little wifey!!!!!!