Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Fun Weekend
After all the working, school and studying Graden and I needed a break. Friday and Saturday we both did not have to work. So Friday night we had a BBQ with friends. I cooked 4 different salads and chicken kabobs. Graden made homemade salsa with the tomato's we grew in our backyard. So we had salad, salsa, chicken kabobs, hamburgers and hot dogs and I had our friends bring desserts. It turned out really good. we had a lot of fun and we got to show off all the hard work we have put into our house. We did that Friday night and then Saturday morning we headed off to St. George to see Les Mirerables at the Tuacahn Amphitheatre. (Graden's idea) We were going to take Gradens motorcycle but the news said it was going to rain so we took my dads car. It was except for Graden really didn't like to have the top down. Thats ok. We got to out hotel took a little nap then got ready and went to the theater for dinner and the show. I thought the dinner was ok but Graden really liked it. I guess the carrots were pretty good. After eating we found our seats and waited for the show to start. The show was so good. Graden fell asleep at the beginning. He didn't realize that it was is a musical. When he woke up he kept saying "what did I get myself into?" Towards the end of the show he was really liking it. We had a lot of fun! It was so nice to relax and get away for a weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment