Thursday, August 28, 2008

New Position

I have been working at Shade Clothing for about a month and a half now and I am loving it! The girls I work with are so great! They make working so much fun! Anyways after being there and seeing different things with the company, I thought it would be fun to work with corporate doing displays and the design aspects of the company. So I talked with some people and got an interview with the directer of marketing. On Wednesday I went and talked with her and it went Great! I am going to start working with her as her assistant. I will be able to go to photo shoots and help with the catalogs and get to be behind the scenes. I am so excited! This is what I have wanted to do. This is what I was going to go out to San Diego for. I feel like things are falling in to place.
Today Graden and I started school! Yay! I was so excited! Graden is taking morning classes and I am talking evening. He went to statistics and he says he thinks it is going to be good. He's teacher is Asian and has a very think accent. He also went to a Ethics and Values class. I don't know if he is going to keep that class though, because he is working so hard right now and I don't want him to be overwhelmed. He is working 10 hour days and doesn't get home until 1 and some times 2 in the morning. I just don't want him to be too stressed out. I worked with morning before school. While I was at work I was getting so excited for school. The girls were laughing at me because I was so excited. So I get to my first class like 10 minutes early go straight to the front row and sit in the middle. I was so excited and thought "ok I am so to do so well and this is going to be so fun! I'm ready" Then not even half way in to the class I catch myself falling asleep. My head would fall back and it would wake me up, then it fell to the front then the side. I just could not keep myself awake. At the beginning of the class the teacher gets up and says "for all you who thinks this is going to be a class to sleep in you are wrong, there will be no falling asleep." And then there I was on the front row falling asleep. Yeah, it was pretty bad. But the rest of my classes were good. I think it will be a good semester for the both of us.

2 comments:

Dan & Celeste said...

Congratulations on the new postition, that sounds like a lot of fun. You'll be awesome at it, that is totally your lot in life.

Unknown said...

YAY you have a blog! I didn't know! Congrats on getting married, you two are adorable. Your new job sounds like a blast. Hope you love it!