I bought a puj tub for Rome and have loved it!
A couple months ago they came out with a new tub called the flyte.
They sent one out for me to try out and it is really great!
No more bending over the bathtub or bathing your baby with one hand in the sink. No more waiting to fill up the bathtub or plopping one of those big, hard plastic tubs on your counter or trying to figure out how to fit it in your sink.
With the puj flyte you just unfold and set this sleek tub in your sink then your ready for bath time with your babe. It is so easy to use.
The texture on the outside keeps the tub in place in your sink so you don't have to worry about it sliding around, it stays put.
The sides of the tub are curved down low enough so it will fit in any sink, under any faucet.
The holes on the side make it so you can not over fill it. They also allow you to drain the soapy water without freezing your baby.
The baby does not get fully emerged in water so you don't have to worry about getting water in your baby's ears.
It is lightweight and pretty soft. My babe loves bath time in it.
Its easy to put away after bath time. You do a quick rinse take it out the sink and hang on a hook to dry. The tub does not absorb any water so you won't have a puddle of water on your floor when you hang it.
Its awesome when traveling, it fits perfectly in the bottom of our suitcase, just under our clothes.
I really love the puj flyte. I would recommend it to anyone with a baby.
puj is a great company that makes great products.
I have loved every product of theirs that I have used.




No comments:
Post a Comment