Today is Rome's due date.
It is weird to think that
he was already been here 39 days.
He had a doctors appointment on Friday, he measured 21.5 inches long and
weighed 6lbs 9oz. Approximately 2lbs heavier and 2 inches longer.
The doctor
said this is what he would be if he came today.
I love this bug so much! I already can’t imagine my life
without him.
A little bit about Rome
Rome loves to cuddle.
He enjoys baths, he loves the feeling of the water pouring down on him.
He is great at taking his yucky vitamins and medicine.
After he eats he squirms and moans because he filled his tummy to full.
He is the biggest tootster.
Sometimes he squawks just to make sure you remember he is there.
He falls asleep anytime we put him in his car seat.
He is very aware and alert, he stares at me when I sing to him or read to him.
Sometimes he sleeps with his legs in the air.
He grunts a lot.
Somehow he always gets his hands and feet out of a swaddle.

No comments:
Post a Comment