I just realized I never wrote about Valentines Day.
I've got the best husband and I have to be the worst wife.
Normally we don't do much for holidays so I didn't plan anything for Graden.
I didn't even get him a card. I'm awful!
The weekend after Valentines Graden told me he was taking me somewhere so I had to pack my bags.
He didn't tell me where we were going until we were on our way.
He had booked the Special Valentines Package at the Zermatt.
We check-in and went up to our room and saw that he got 1 of the 4 penthouse suits.
We walked in and there were rose petals on the floor and all over the bed.
It was the fanciest hotel room I have ever been in.
After we settled in a little we headed out to Park City for some fine dinning.
We ended up at a Thai restaurant, that was very yummy.
We had to head back to the Zermatt kind of early because Graden scheduled a couples massage.
My massage was heavenly especially being pregnant.
Graden thought of everything, he is so great! He spoiled me!
23 weeks pregnant
1 comment:
how sweet!!
Post a Comment