Doesn't it just boggle your mind?! It may feel weird now, but you'll miss it later! Good luck in the upcoming weeks!!
Oh my goodness! He/She is moving so much! SO cute...It's so nice that you were able capture it on video!
Isn't the the COOLEST! I LOVE IT!!!
Pretty sure I saw a foot at the bottom right corner of the video. :D Only a few more weeks until that little bundle of joy is moving around in your arms. So anxious and excited for you guys!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Doesn't it just boggle your mind?! It may feel weird now, but you'll miss it later! Good luck in the upcoming weeks!!
Oh my goodness! He/She is moving so much! SO cute...It's so nice that you were able capture it on video!
Isn't the the COOLEST! I LOVE IT!!!
Pretty sure I saw a foot at the bottom right corner of the video. :D Only a few more weeks until that little bundle of joy is moving around in your arms. So anxious and excited for you guys!!!
Post a Comment