Friday, March 23, 2012

hunger games

everyone who has seen the movie is blogging about it so I guess I'll follow the trend

I got lucky. My sister's work got a private showing of the movie yesterday at six, and she got me a ticket. So we didn't have to wait in the long lines and chance falling asleep during the movie.

Everyone who has seen it says they LOVED it!
I thought it was good, but not as good as the book. (i know that makes me sound nerdy)
my reasons are,
the parts in the book at were big and dramatic (to me) were played down in the movie
the style of filming in the beginning made me sick, not too steady and somewhat blurry

I won't say anything else so I don't give anything away
I will say though that the movie made me like Peeta a lot more than the book did

No comments: