Thursday, January 26, 2012

brad boy married

My father in law got married last weekend.

It was a nice wedding. All of Graden's siblings were able to be there.
It was great to see Brad so happy. Debbie's family was so great and generous to us. We are so happy for them.

Friday afternoon we (Race, Dave, Jennica, Graden and myself) left Utah for the 13 hour drive to California.
Although we were squished, crammed, smashed and had sore bottoms I had a lot of fun on our weekend road trip.
Saturday was the wedding.
After the wedding we headed to San Francisco to see some sights.
We ate at a vegan restaurant (it was interesting), walked the streets of the city and saw the Golden Gate Bridge.
That night we drove to San Jose to stay with Graden's brother, who just moved there.
Sunday at 8 in the morning we packed up and drove home.
The trip was short and fast but I really did enjoy it. I feel like I got to know my in laws better. They are so fun! I am lucky to be part of a great family!


No comments: