People working together!UTAH! What a great place to be!Bless from Heaven above its the land that I love!THIS IS THE PLACE!!!I could go on, but Elliot doesn't like when I sing him the Utah song, and I'm guessing you feel the same way :)
so I think we are related mel because when I looked at the Utah and started to look through the Pic's guess what song when through my head and I was thinking about posting part of that song in her comments but you beat me to it. lol
Such a beautiful and yet diverse state that we live in! Can't wait for you to get back! Miss ya...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
People working together!
UTAH!
What a great place to be!
Bless from Heaven above its the land that I love!
THIS IS THE PLACE!!!
I could go on, but Elliot doesn't like when I sing him the Utah song, and I'm guessing you feel the same way :)
so I think we are related mel because when I looked at the Utah and started to look through the Pic's guess what song when through my head and I was thinking about posting part of that song in her comments but you beat me to it. lol
Such a beautiful and yet diverse state that we live in! Can't wait for you to get back! Miss ya...
Post a Comment