Tuesday, August 2, 2011

excitement

I got to go out on my own today. I felt free and it felt good! I feel like my life is more than just a blob. It is amazing what my 2.5 hour outing did for me. I just feel a lot happier and more excited about life.

Isn't it silly that I feel this way? Yeah, I think I sound pretty pathetic.

I found this on the internet and because of my new excitement I find this to be the greatest idea.
I do not enjoy carrying around empty containers with me all day and I feel wasteful with all the ziplock bags I throw away. I am very impressed with this invention and it is definitely going to go on my back to school shopping list.
if you like it too you can find it here.

1 comment:

Jenkins said...

And this my dear sister is why I love you so.