A picture of someone that inspires you.
I am inspired by all the people around me. The little acts of kindness and concern I see. People's willingness to serve others with nothing in return. The true honesty and integrity in people. People in hard situations not giving up. The courage people have to change their lives for the better. People with the ability to only see good in others. People who give when they really don't have anything to give.

My grandma became a widow when her children were young. She was left with nothing. There was another poor widow that lived near my grandma and needed money for her family. When my grandma had very little she still knew she needed to help, she hired the widow to do a little cleaning so the widow would be able to take care of her children. My grandma's willingness to give when she had very little inspires me.
1 comment:
I did not know that. And now I am about to cry.
Post a Comment